The Participants tab has largely the functionality as already described in Invite Participants explained in Creating a Meeting.
However, it has additional Participant features to schedule a robust meeting.
Under the Participants tab you will be able to:
1. Enter a user name and email address, and then categorize them as a Moderator, a Participant, or an Observer.
These users can also be added via csv file upload.
2. You have the option to add these contacts to your Samba Live address book.
3. You can choose to hide the user count – so it doesn’t show your participants or observers how many other users are attending.
4. You can choose the format in which your Participants names are displayed in-room via the drop-down menu.
5. You can choose whether or not a sound plays when a user joins your session.