Learn how to Livestream from Samba Live to Facebook Live following the steps below.
1. Hit the Livestream icon in Samba Live and select Facebook Live from the drop down menu.
2. Go to the Facebook page you intend to stream to and hit the live option in the post-box. This will open your streaming options where you can copy your Live Stream Key.
- NOTE: Facebook requires you to leave this window open while you stream – DO NOT close this window while your session is active.
3. Paste your copied Live Stream Key into the field in you Samba Live session and click Start Stream.
- In the bottom left hand corner of your meeting you’ll see notifications indicating that you’ve started to stream.
4. Returning to your Facebook page you’ll see your stream is connected and ready to go – click the blue Go Live button in the bottom right of this screen to start live-streaming on your Facebook page. When you’re done, hit the red End Live Video button.
- NOTE: Remember to end your session in Facebook and then end it in Samba Live.